Why do the Trans-Mongolian journey
- A once in a lifetime experience. To travel across three countries from Europe into Asia on the longest and most famous railway in the world, covering seven time zones is a truly special adventure. You will visit Russia (the largest country), China (the most populous country) and Mongolia (a country where the number of domestic animals exceed the human population).
- A most authentic journey. Life aboard the trains means a unique chance to meet people from different cultures and to experience their lifestyles, and to try local cuisines along the way.
- Stunning nature and landscapes. Ever-changing scenery, from the taiga, steppe and desert landscapes to massive mountains and Lake Baikal.
- Green journey. It is better for the environment than flying with less carbon emissions.
- Do you have what it takes to do it? This is not a trip for everyone – by completing you will have dinner party tales for life!
About Transsib Destinations in Transsib Travel Practicalities FAQs about Travel to Transsib Tours to Transsib